Search my Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Boot from USB drive

Post image of Boot from USB drive 
 
Hello guys,hope you all doing well! I’m back to my favourite hobby again ie. blogging,so I’m writing again after a month,my granny passed away couple of weeks ago,so I’m not able to update my blog,Well lets come to the point.
So I have question for all of the readers,What Operating System you are using at the moment? 90% of the answers will include Windows,and few percentage with Linux and very few with MAC(forget this now).
I found an tool which can install any OS on the USB drive,which includes hundreds of Linux distros,windows vista and windows 7,so that you can carry your favourite OS along with you where ever you go.
This little software is for windows OS developed by http://www.pendrivelinux.com.
Download it from here
With this tool you can make Live OS of almost all Linux distros.
 

Prerequisite

Procedure

First download that software,run it and click agree,Now select the Linux distro or windows 7 or vista that you want to install on USB.

Now select the Disk image(.iso) and select the USB drive and click create

Now the program runs 7Zip to extract the ISO and copy it into the USB drive

Wait for few minutes,the program will install the OS on a USB flash drive

Thats very simple method to install on a USB drive.


Ubuntu USB Creator

The latest versions of Ubuntu has an built in tool to create bootable USBs,but its restricted for only Ubuntu.It comes in both Linux and windows versions,
Here is the link for Windows version.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you Have any suggestion,queries,doubt please do comment without hesitation

Comment Below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis