Search my Blog

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hacking Tips To Verify Facebook Account And Remove Captcha By TrickHunter | How To Verify Facebook Profile And Remove Captcha

After my post Hacking Tips To Make pc Speak Whatever You Type today i will learn you how to verify fb account and remove captcha. I try my best to simplify it. so read the post carefully. I really work hard to make this tips Work, so please share the article to help me little. i hope u really enjoy it. Follow the below steps for do this.







3.Now you will be prompted to select your country and enter your phone number.



4.After filling the above field you will receive fb confirmation code on your mob.



5.Now fill this code in the code field and that’s it.You will see a prompt saying “Your mob phone has been successfully verified”

That's it....

If You Have Any Question About It Or Anything Else Just Ask Me.
Share This Post With Friends To Help Us Little Bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you Have any suggestion,queries,doubt please do comment without hesitation

Comment Below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis