Search my Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

My first Poem [ Take some time to read it]

Happiest Moment of My Life
[Comment if u Like]
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Though i Don't Know
Which moment of my life was the Happiest;

These are all my Happiest Moment;

Is it when,
I Realized that I have stepped into this Beautiful World,
That i was Born to my Parents;

Was that my Happiest Moment;

Is it When,
A Old friend of mine,whom i have not contacted for years
& He wishing me on my B'day;

Was that my Happiest Moment;

Is it when,
I got a Reply for my Message
from a Girl whom i had Crush on;

Was that my Happiest Moment;

Is it when someone Appreciates
for my Hardwork Unknowingly;

Was that my Happiest Moment

Though i Don't Know
Which moment of my life was the Happiest;

These are all my Happiest Moment.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Droid Network???! (BTW it's Android phone. DROID is a phone brand on Verizon) AT&T does have a 4G network, but it's not super
    good.. . Dual-core processors makes everything faster and more efficient.
    But yeah, it isn't very useful for the average user. You can have a dual-core phone or just single core phone. Also, most Android phones aren't really optimized to run on dual-core just
    yet so you won't see it's full potential.. . MOTOBLUR
    does suck because it's ugly and laggy (next version could improve). HTC Sense does have better looks but their phones have bad battery life. There's
    not a lot of LG Android phones and the best one is only available on T-Mobile (the G2x).
    Samsung makes some pretty nice phones but, they don't really seem to get a lot of updates in the US. Other countries around the world gets a lot of updates. But, if you can deal with that, get a Samsung phone (try waiting for the Galaxy S II which might get renamed to something else when it goes to AT&T).. . The EVO 3D is a HTC phone of course. 3D is gimmicky (you can turn it off). But, the phone is good and quite fast.
    My page :: click here

    ReplyDelete

If you Have any suggestion,queries,doubt please do comment without hesitation

Comment Below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis