Search my Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Know Your Own Sim No. If You Lost It (All Network)


Know Your Own Sim No. If You Lost It (All
Network)



Hi friends :)
.
I hope you all are fine . I have more
than 10 sim cards of different operaters like airtel,reliance,etc as i have to find tricks to be posted on by site, yes Its not possible to mug up
all its mobile number. If I am in need for number I
just use this small trick. I thought that like me
their are many people who find difficulties in
finding their own mobile number.If u have lots of sims n u dont remember their numbers...


I faced
this problem lots of times so i have to 1st
recharge with a coupan and call some one to
know my no. But , now that problem is solved by me , now
know Your no at zero balance n also without calling... Find Your Own Mobile Number Just Dial :-
Airtel users - IM to 57070
Reliance users - *1#
Idea users - *789#
Aircel users - *888#
Videocon users - *1#
Loop users - *222#
Virgin users - *1#
Bsnl users Just call 24365 N ask them
Docomo users - *1#




Dont forget 2 Hit thanks n add me as a frnd... love u all

2 comments:

  1. Good morning everybody. I 've just managed to register and was wondering that I will create a little offtopic here. If I posted to the wrong category, moderation, please move it to proper forum category. That is my first message on that board. I would be happy if anybody was able to help me with that issue. The one who can resolve my issue gets served with bottle of beer :)

    _______________
    [url=http://wyszukiwarka-mp3.eu/mp3/c456978ed9020fec26a300ba2db8d431/Waglewski%20&%20Maleńczuk%20-%20Piosenka%20męska%20z%20głosem%20ludzkim.html]wyszukiwarka mp3[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need advise.my computer wont load my windows files.when i turn on my toshiba laptop it goes 2 startup repair? When i turn my laptop on it turns off after 5 secs. Whats happened.? Missing most of my twitter favorites due to deleted account? Is there anyway to connect a PS2 cable to an emac?How do you get a drop down menu on tumblr? Laptop V Notebook V Tablet?How do you get video from your Flip camera to got to iMovie 09? Printer not printing?!? [url=http://zyprexa-zydis.blogspot.com]Zyprexa[/url] Why is my facebook account keep saying account confirmation error everytime i try to resend ? How to change direction of text in Numbers for Mac? Zyprexa How many bits are required to address a 1M x 8 main memory if the main memory if? I Can't Open My Facebook Page, I Can Open Every Other Website BUT FACEBOOK, Help Please.? Is anyone else having trouble on Youtube besides me? How do I get more followers on twitter? New School Firewall, Need Proxies, bypass'es! Help!? wind power pros and cons How do you erase a playlist video under your account at youtube? This is a problem on some installing........?If i clean erase my macbook laptop, can i change the dvd disc region? Is this a good Facebook status? [url=http://proecoenergy.ru/forum/member.php?u=11582]wind power pros and cons[/url] Installing fibre-optic? Good or bad to leave computer on?What is wrong with my printer? What games let you earn Facebook credits? How many bits are required to address a 1M x 8 main memory if the main memory if? [url=http://binwarez.ws/user/frwhibeaczzbpatril/]wind power pros and cons[/url]Did anyone knows about *************? Facebook was telling me that its a fraud site......is it true or fals? [url=http://kratosmetin2.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=903]wind power pros and cons[/url]Do TTL values with ping always start at 255? [url=http://asesoria.proteccionjuridica.com.mx/index.php?action=profile;u=531]wind power pros and cons[/url]Anyone know any active writing websites? [url=http://mypeanutisland.com/index.php?action=profile;u=211316]wind power pros and cons[/url]

    ReplyDelete

If you Have any suggestion,queries,doubt please do comment without hesitation

Comment Below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis